Monday, September 24, 2007

Preschool/Our new blog




Madelyn is having a great time in preschool. Last week she got to go on a nature walk and collect pinecones. Unfortunately after they returned to school her teachers noticed that her legs were covered in red welts. When I picked her up she was covered from hip to toe in red welts. We are assuming she must have had an allergic reaction to the pine cones she was picking up. Since starting school the poor kid has had tonsilitis, a flu virus and now an allergic reaction to pinecones. On a funner note, Madelyn had a fun sleepover with her cousin Ashlyn. We tried to let them sleep in the same room but they got into too much mischief. They almost overfed Madelyn's fish a hole bottle of fish food except they missed the bowl and got it all over her bedroom and then scattered hundreds of hair ties and bows all over her bedroom!! Needless to say we had to clean up the mess and seperate them or they never would have slept! Check out the fun pics....


3 comments:

abuela said...

Madelyn,Have fun at preschool and study hard. I am so excited to come to your halloween party. I will bring the cupcakes. LOL, Abuela

Anonymous said...

Hey Madelyn its your favorite cousin Allie! LOL!!! I can't wait to come to your halloween party! Wat r u Going to be for halloween. CAnt wait to see! love you !!!!


Allie!!

Anonymous said...

Madelyn- thanks for letting me spend the night. I promise next time we won't get into so much trouble. Maybe Aunt Jenny could comb my hair next time before I end up being posted all over the internet for "crazy hair" LOL! Ashlyn